Is there an Urdu dub of Dragon Ball?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm doing research into international Dragon Ball dubs and I've encountered some fans who were wondering about whether or not an Urdu dub exists.

From what I've been told Cinemachi Kids released a promo for the original Dragon Ball, but mistakenly promoted it as "Dragon Ball Z", but this was before the channel closed.

Does anyone know if an Urdu dub aired before this channel closed?

probably they did dub in urdu in cinemachi im not sure as i haven't seen the dub and have only heard about full metal alchemist urdu dub ( urdu dubbing is similar to Hindi words exception to 30% -35% words which is very different compared to Hindi according to most people ) from past two or few years back neighbor country started dubbing in urdu otherwise cartoon channels there just used to show same hindi dub done by India in there. checked their yt channel it seems its nt there earlier it used to have some dub clips of anime dubs aired in cinemachi.

ask the fans to search regarding urdu voice actors who dubbed for dragoon ball show in cinemachi there.. if theu are able to find the voice actors they would be able to find voice dub recording or live recording of few minutes through their voice actors.

Hindi dub voice actors of Dragon Ball Z in India is prominently known in past few years aired Hindi dub in CN India aired same dub in pak as well , Dragon ball was also dubbed in Hindi in 2009/2010 in between in India.

for your international DB/DBZ dub research i would suggest also compile list of voice actors who gave voice in those dubs as it would make it more valid report.

Thank you, I should probably say that it's not my book, but another fellow author by the name of Derek Padula, who has written other books about the series. If anyone else here has any info on the subject, please do reach out to him.

I would try and track down cast lists but I imagine that would be quite hard, especially for dubs like this potential one, and the Albanian dub aired on Kohavision, which are possibly lost to time.

What I find interesting is much of the surviving promotional images for Cinemachi Kids show Dragon Ball characters, so clearly they must have had the license before the channel died.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock