Is there any other FTA Ku band channel on Asiasat7@105e ?

Newb_Dxer

Reaction score
Hi All,

Is there any other FTA Ku band channel on Asiasat7@105e except this Christian channel Good2 ?

I am getting it with 100% signal.

I wish I had access to Sky on the western side from my balcony :(

c1fef1594295793dbe830615b19b591f.jpg

I completely missed this thread bro. I had Asiasat 7 setup till Dec 2016. After that, due to Cyclone, I was not catching it again. I tried with older frequencies, without knowing that the frequencies are lost and this new frequency (feed) is started, later in Jan but didn't get results. Thanks for the details bro. I will try this after Ramzan.

Hi All,

Is there any other FTA Ku band channel on Asiasat7@105e except this Christian channel Good2 ?

I am getting it with 100% signal.

I wish I had access to Sky on the western side from my balcony :(

c1fef1594295793dbe830615b19b591f.jpg
When did madani channel start on ku ? Last I used a ku band lnb at 105e I got only good2 only, madani is also on asiasat 5 ku.

Madani is on Asiasat 5@100e on Ku band as well C band.
Good 2 is on Asiasat 7@105e only on Ku band.

I completely missed this thread bro. I had Asiasat 7 setup till Dec 2016. After that, due to Cyclone, I was not catching it again. I tried with older frequencies, without knowing that the frequencies are lost and this new frequency (feed) is started, later in Jan but didn't get results. Thanks for the details bro. I will try this after Ramzan.
Good 2 is the only FTA channel in Ku band on Asiasat7@105e.

You can use this 12316 TP to catch Asiasat7 for using it later with C band LNB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock