Is there any reactivation fees?

piinku1

Contributor
Reaction score
The reactivation fee is rs.20.
But my subscription ended yesterday.I recharged my account in the evening.
But they didn't charge 20rs. for reactivation and i am watching tv now.

So did they stopped charging reactivation fees?:huh:huh

if within 48 hrs of ur account having suspended u recharge ur account then no suspension fee will be charged

no brother,buy system it will calculate 34:30 hours for reactivation charge.but i am not sure the current status.

i know detailed policies of airtel dth, videocon d2h and tata sky . sometimes even cust care gets astonished as to how i know more than them. they similarly ask me questions that do i work for airtel, tata sky or videocon d2h

dino29 said:
if within 48 hrs of ur account having suspended u recharge ur account then no suspension fee will be charged

It was earlier.They gave 2 free days.They stopped it long time back.

i am not talking about free daya, tata sky, videocon and airtel all have stopped giving grace period. i am talking about late payment policy, if u recharge within 48 hrs of service being suspended then no late fee will b levied

dino29 said:
i know detailed policies of airtel dth, videocon d2h and tata sky . sometimes even cust care gets astonished as to how i know more than them. they similarly ask me questions that do i work for airtel, tata sky or videocon d2h

but that should be a old policy.please reneaw your policies.now some status updated regarding grace period as pinku said.

dino29 said:
i am not talking about free daya, tata sky, videocon and airtel all have stopped giving grace period. i am talking about late payment policy, if u recharge within 48 hrs of service being suspended then no late fee will b levied

But in d2h they have charged me 10rs.I recharged aroung 9 o'clock in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock