Is there any Telugu Music Channel in HD

Sun2020

Reaction score
Hello people, I'm new to TATA SKY, I just want to know if there is any HD telugu Music channel? I was looking for Gemini Music HD but that is not there in the bouquet, for we Telugu watching people there is not even one HD music channel, it is quite disappointing to watch TV, if you see Tamil users have got Sun Music HD at 1511.. Well :sneaky:

Brother, Gemini Music HD is currently available only on Sun Direct and Airtel Digital TV, and not Tata Sky. We don't know when TS will add it.

Dont worry bro sun music hd sound quality is not good. I think very less peoples only watching...

Hello people, I'm new to TATA SKY, I just want to know if there is any HD telugu Music channel? I was looking for Gemini Music HD but that is not there in the bouquet, for we Telugu watching people there is not even one HD music channel, it is quite disappointing to watch TV, if you see Tamil users have got Sun Music HD at 1511.. Well :sneaky:
Tatasky shows partiality .

Tatasky still not having many hd channel like investigation discovery HD, FYI TV 18 HD, & explore HD.
Don't know whether Tatasky want to become 2nd dishtv?
We shifted from dishtv to Tatasky to watch all channels but our luck was bad.
Channels getting removed like Sai TV, 9xo

We shifted from dishtv to Tatasky to watch all channels but our luck was bad.
Don't post without knowing the truth. Does Dish TV/d2h have a single South HD channel from its own Zee network? No! Do they have HBO HD? No! (Dish TV had it on the launching day but later removed it.) In fact Dish TV removed Sony BBC Earth HD once, but readded it along with d2h which didn't have it before.

Just because TS has not added &xplor HD and Gemini Music HD does not mean that it is not adding enough HD channels. There are plenty, more than the other DTHs. In fact &xplor HD/Gemini Music HD is more of Airtel's shrewd tactics than TS not adding the channels.

See this and then respond. HD channel comparison across all Indian DTHs (UNEDITABLE).pptx

No more DTH comparisons.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock