Is There any way to Watch ICC T20 World Cup in 4K ?

Meanwhile @Rd22 bro. It Star has to imitate others to be competitive. Sony and Viacom are transmitting SD channels in 16:9 since years. Even Zee has started doing same. Star is still behind.
Agree, but after airing Programs in 16:9 on SD channel, viewers will forget difference between SD with HD channel, Broadcasters thinking viewers Subscribing HD channels only for Dolby 5.1, 7.1 only not HD PQ.

Agree, but after airing Programs in 16:9 on SD channel, viewers will forget difference between SD with HD channel, Broadcasters thinking viewers Subscribing HD channels only for Dolby 5.1, 7.1 only not HD PQ.
So you agree that Star have a vision of their own? They don't Sony to make their plans for them?

So you agree that Star have a vision of their own? They don't Sony to make their plans for them?
That's why they remained No.1 because their channels original feed made Restriction from OTTs, even everyone want Sony should acquire again IPL and ICC media Rights Because Sony PQ Good. But Sony doesn't have Good head and aggressive mindset.

That's why they remained No.1 because their channels original feed made Restriction from OTTs, even everyone want Sony should acquire again IPL and ICC media Rights Because Sony PQ Good. But Sony doesn't have Good head and aggressive mindset.
PQ is Enough for Us 😍
I wish Sony Got Bcci rights and streaming in 4k 60fps 😜

PQ is Enough for Us 😍
I wish Sony Got Bcci rights and streaming in 4k 60fps 😜
Just think if IPL, ICC or BCCI media Rights with Sony. those properties will boost other Non Cricket properties to Reach huge viewers, But Sony always disappoint Us in Important media Rights Auction.

Just think if IPL, ICC or BCCI media Rights with Sony. those properties will boost other Non Cricket properties to Reach huge viewers, But Sony always disappoint Us in Important media Rights Auction.
Disappointment would be no one picking up the rights. Not one broadcaster outbidding the other.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock