Is Zee Bangla Cinema available on Sun Direct Plus ?

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Is Zee Bangla Cinema will be available on Sun Direct Plus ? Today as I was watching Zee Bangla ( Channel NO. 621) at around 7:30 p.m. (10th September , 2012) a scroll was running on the Channel : Zee Bangla Cinema coming soon on 18th September 2012 . Contact your Cable Operator now.
Had not been the channel added on Sun Direct I believe the scroll would not have been running.

The programme that was going on that time was " Keya Patar Nouko" just after " Raashi Tar Naam."

Lets hope for the best .

I have called the CC of Sun . They said 3 New Bengali Channels added very soon.

So Dhoom Cinema, Tara music etc. also coming soon to sun direct i guess...!!

No dear . 24 Ghanta , Rupashi Bangla & Sony Aath . But not 100 % Sure . 24 Ghanta 100 % Sure as per CC .

Feeds will be shared from Reliance Digital TV . So whatever Bengali Channel available on Reliance Digital TV expect it to get on Sun Direct Plus as well.

sad to hear sony aath is not available in sun direct till now...!!

Bishnu15 said:
Is Zee Bangla Cinema will be available on Sun Direct Plus ? Today as I was watching Zee Bangla ( Channel NO. 621) at around 7:30 p.m. (10th September , 2012) a scroll was running on the Channel : Zee Bangla Cinema coming soon on 18th September 2012 . Contact your Cable Operator now.
Had not been the channel added on Sun Direct I believe the scroll would not have been running.

The programme that was going on that time was " Keya Patar Nouko" just after " Raashi Tar Naam."

Lets hope for the best .

no bro it is not 18th Sep'12 it is from 23rd Sep'12 this channel will be officially launched which i had already given the breaking news in the new channels section.:)

Sorry 23 september ok but in which dths its getting added apart from DISH TV ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock