Discussion Is ZEEL Launching Zee Yuva HD ?

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Check the network promotion for this movie poster it has Zee Yuva HD logo in it .So is it Launching soon by Zee ?
lavL75k.png

EHpQhhqUwAA3ApK

I think it is a mistake. There is the logo of Zee Magic as well and that is clearly a fake logo as it does not use the Gotham font used by Zee. There is also the Zee Ganga logo. Moreover, Zee has made it clear that Big Magic/Ganga will NOT rebrand to Zee Magic/Ganga.

Therefore Zee Yuva HD seems to be a fake logo. Hence it will not be launched. :no2:

I think it is a mistake. There is the logo of Zee Magic as well and that is clearly a fake logo as it does not use the Gotham font used by Zee. There is also the Zee Ganga logo. Moreover, Zee has made it clear that Big Magic/Ganga will NOT rebrand to Zee Magic/Ganga.

Therefore Zee Yuva HD seems to be a fake logo. Hence it will not be launched. :no2:
It's a tweet by Zee bro moreover the same logo of Zee magic & Zee ganga was updated on Zee website also sometimes before.
See here Source

It's posted by Zee not by others . So it can't be fake :no2:

It's a tweet by Zee bro moreover the same logo of Zee magic & Zee ganga was updated on Zee website also sometimes before.
It's posted by Zee not by others . So it can't be fake :no2:
Maybe not fake but even Zee can make mistakes. Perhaps Zee Studios was not in touch with the department of Zee that applied to the MIB for renaming the licence of Zee Ganga/Magic back to Big Ganga/Magic. Similarly it would have got the Zee Yuva HD logo from some internal source that was then carelessly put on the poster. Rest assured, even though Zee themselves posted it, Zee Yuva HD will NOT launch, and Big Magic/Ganga will NOT rebrand to Zee Magic/Ganga.

Also see this post for a mistaken usage of a fake Zee Malayalam logo, even though the user is genuine. Cannot quote it as the thread is locked.
DDF Exclusive - Zee Malayalam to be Launch in September tenatively
1T7kWWG.png

Last edited:
Maybe not fake but even Zee can make mistakes. Perhaps Zee Studios was not in touch with the department of Zee that applied to the MIB for changing the licence of Zee Ganga/Magic back to Big Ganga/Magic.
It has just changed but they may have planned to launch this Channels but later on put on hold. But this were available in Website till last year also Breaking News - Zee magic india & Zee ganga official logos
Movies Ok got rename license since months but still its running . So by seeing MIB list we can't say bro. It may Launch i.e i asked as ? Mark .

It has just changed but they may have planned to launch this Channels but later on put on hold. But this were available in Website till last year also Breaking News - Zee magic india & Zee ganga official logos
The Zee Ganga logo in the poster in the first post is genuine, but the Zee Magic logo is not correct as it is in a different font. The genuine logo in your post uses the Gotham font which is used by Zee everywhere.
latest

The one in the poster is fanmade and uses the Roboto font.

Last edited:
The Zee Ganga logo in the poster in the first post is genuine, but the Zee Magic logo is not correct as it is in a different font. The logo in your post uses the Gotham font which is used by Zee everywhere. This one is fanmade.
Let's wait for MIB List . I think Zee must have applied for Zee Yuva HD license.

This is the official Zee Magic & Zee Ganga logo registered .
xQ5UY3u.jpg

TJ9yILS.jpg

If they wanted to launch Zee yuva HD they would've applied for trademark application by now.

And Zee yuva is not that successful channel as expected. Few of their initial shows worked well but right now they're not having any good shows.
So there are less chances as the audience for channel is limited.

Aside, right now i don't like zee marathi cluster much. Both Nikhil sane and Deepak rajadhyksha has moved to Viacom. This were the two people due go whom zee marathi has been rooted well in Maharashtra. Right now they're really not having good shows. Zee is more focused on the rural area and taking urban audience for granted. Same goes with Zee yuva channel started for youthful minds but after 1 year content quality started reducing.
As zee marathi was focusing more on rural content they launched zee yuva for urban people. But even zee yuva is not providing good content now.

A good solution wil be zee marathi start showing there shows from 6pm itself and from 6 to 7.30 content should be for rural audiences. (Right now 6.30 to 8.30 content is reserved for rural audiences and rest for urban). From 7.30 to 9.30 they should show some good shows for only urban people as it used to be in 2013 to 2016.

Another alternative- Zee yuva shall be rebranded as &marathi. As the & brand stands for good content they'll bring only good family oriented shows. Here they can also launch &marathi HD as it will be another flagship channel.

If zee doesn't take any immediate actions i am sure in another one or two years colors marathi will overtake them. Even Sony marathi is bringing good programs.

If zee doesn't take any immediate actions i am sure in another one or two years colors marathi will overtake them. Even Sony marathi is bringing good programs.
if BARC had top 10 ratings for each language, we could have seen where exactly Sony Marathi and Zee Yuva stand. Currently we can get no picture on the same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock