Good News Ishq Mein Mar Jawan | starts 20 September| mon-fri 7:30 pm | colors

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
Source

Arjun Bijlani is all set to make a comeback with a thriller on Colors, titled Ishq Mein Mar Jawan. The show will have Aalisha Panwar as the main lead. Colors CEO Raj Nayak shared the first teaser on his twitter account. It shows Aalisha dressed as a bride and handcuffed all set to avenge her tormentor.

The show is a thriller slash revenge story loosely based on Sridevi starrer Chaalbaaz. The show will have Aalisha Panwar play the double role of twin sisters. Arjun Bijlani plays the main lead in the show. Though there will be entry of another hero in their show and it’s rumoured to be Rajiv Khandelwal, but that’s still to be locked. Others in the cast include Arjun Aneja, Mihir Mishra and Tuhinaa Vora in important roles. They will be playing the roles of Arjun Bijlani’s family in the show.

The show will take the evening slot on colors around Diwali.

Arjun Bijlani returns with new show Ishq Mein Mar Jawan with newcomer Aalisha Panwar - Watch the first look of the thriller

How much kachra (garbage) these TV channel will bring!!

2017-08-12-23-28-42.jpg

Show:- Ishq Me Marjawan
Type:- Drama,Love Story
Date:- September 2017
Time:- Update Soon (May Be 07:00/07:30)
Day:- Mon-Sat
Channel:- Colors TV

2017-08-12-23-28-42.jpg

Show:- Ishq Me Marjawan
Type:- Drama,Love Story
Date:- September 2017
Time:- Update Soon (May Be 07:00/07:30)
Day:- Mon-Sat
Channel:- Colors TV
Bro it will air 7.30pm... Sasural simar ka going off air

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock