ISRO General News & Updates

India's satellite tracker in Bhutan to be up soon
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to visit Bhutan in the next few weeks to inaugurate a satellite tracking centre India is building there in response to an advanced facility that China built in the Tibet Autonomous Region.

ISRO forms new commercial arm to exploit technology, launch satellites
ISRO has formed the NewSpace India Limited (NSIL), a public sector undertaking (PSU) that will commercially exploit the research and development work of the space agency, co-produce PSLV and launch satellites through SSLVs, the government said on Thursday.

World's 1st SpaceX reusable rocket. Engineering at it's best even NASA can't make a rocket like this. This is history created. I don't know why no indian media houses show this news. This video literally gives me Goosebumps. I thought these things happens in Sci-Fic movies only.😱

Source

Source

World's 1st SpaceX reusable rocket. Engineering at it's best even NASA can't make a rocket like this. This is history created. I don't know why no indian media houses show this news. This video literally gives me Goosebumps. I thought these things happens in Sci-Fic movies only.😱

Source

Source
How it's related to isro ??

Source

Source
Jesus you missed. Don't blame on the media houses. Watch WION or any other news channel. It is featured. Meanwhile some reusable rockets also missed target and drowned in Pacific Ocean. Imagine if was someone's house.

Jesus you missed. Don't blame on the media houses. Watch WION or any other news channel. It is featured. Meanwhile some reusable rockets also missed target and drowned in Pacific Ocean. Imagine if was someone's house.
Ya but now they rectified all the issues. Just watch the landing of falcon 9 launched yesterday 25th july on Spacex channel.

Achievement by ISRO

ELgXQ1qVAAEENNK

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock