Sad News Issue facing every now and then

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
From last few days following are the issue facing every day

1. No matter how much sunny and clear sky is at outside every now and then getting Bad Weather error. Last time I registered a complain and I don't know what technician did but again facing the same issue.

2. If I switch Off and On the STB, there was also a power issue. Red light glows for 1-2 sec then it turned off. Everytime I am facing this untill I pull out plug from socket and later put it back after 10-20sec. I think capacitor issue in circuit board.

3. Booting screen stuck maximum time at white background airtel logo . It took almost 3-4 minute to boot.

i also faced same bad weather issue 2 weeks ago call cc and tell them to forward your call adtv head then tell adtv head your below stb id number hope your problem solved atleast i did this my problem solved

i also faced same bad weather issue 2 weeks ago call cc and tell them to forward your call adtv head then tell adtv head your below stb id number hope your problem solved atleast i did this my problem solved
Do they sent Engineer to ur home Or solved issue from there office ?

Buddy check dish alignment, lnb skew, rusting in connector including jointers, check tp entry point, also check if dish has some dents or lnb has been damaged. One of these must b cause of ur issue

yesterday It was completely black out
from today evening It's working as it supposed to be
and I did nothing for this... don't know what was the problem

Do they sent Engineer to ur home Or solved issue from there office ?
engineer came they say my lnb have issue and they said me lnb need to replace but i oppose and they went after skew lnb
but still that time channels like zee bangla hd r.bangla star gold zee action and no hd channels came to my stb after that i again call cc and done my earlier post procedure adtv fixed my issue from their office

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock