issue in Concealed cabling in home for DTH

nowornever

Reaction score
Hi,
I have done concealed cabling for DTH connection in my home on all floors. one end is in electrical switch board for set top box and other end is at roof for dish while all the cabling is concealed inside wall.
Now,Tata sky guy is saying that he needs to open the electric socket and connect the concealed DTH cable directly to set top box which defeats the whole purpose of concealed wiring.He is saying power issue .A mere connector can do the trick from socket to STB.

Please suggest guys how to achieve same.

THis is the connector on extreme right

show.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your plan is correct it will work correctly, some times technician will go according to the customs of their work but they don't think about your plan.

No. This socket not use. You want to open and connect the cable with STB connector.
AhAfwn5.jpg

can i replace the old socket with a new one which will make it work? or do i need to replace cabling as well.
Please let me know what is the new socket called and can i replace old socket with new in the modular board......

can i replace the old socket with a new one which will make it work? or do i need to replace cabling as well.
Please let me know what is the new socket called and can i replace old socket with new in the modular board......
U see my above post. I sent a picture. It's only fit by the technician. Bro.

Get something like this

HTB17K3RSXXXXXa0XFXXq6xXFXXXD.jpg

Then use post 4 connecter

Last edited:
bro,can it fit in my existing setup or new setup is required?
what is the socket called in ur pic?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock