Issue in mx player tv app

rajnish201

Reaction score
I am facing issue with mx player tv app on my xtreme box .Video images get freezed and also creates a lot of frames. Kindly suggest solution

Yes, I am also facing the same problem, for which I contacted the both Airtel and MX Player Team. Airtel technician visited my place and said to me that 'MX Player TV and Voot wont work on the Xstream Box', he also added that other customers also facing the same problem and It cant be resolved by his end.
After this I contacted the MX Player TV team by email. They understood my problem and shared with me few test builds. SO far, None of them worked perfectly, but problem is reduced a lot. Now I am facing problem when I use forward or back button on app.
Today also I got a new testbuild, yet to test this one.

cd0JbBM.jpg

NmY5p9u.png

I am also watching contents in MX player TV.....I didn't faced any issues till now....Few minutes back itself watched Aashram flawlessly...

Thanks for your update, if its not an issue for you, can you collect the log details and share with me so that I can share it with MX Player Team ?

Thanks for your update, if its not an issue for you, can you collect the log details and share with me so that I can share it with MX Player Team ?
What log files? I didn't get it...I am a Tatsky Binge+ user and MX player TV is running smoothly...

Ok. This thread is about MX Player TV not working on AIRTEL XSTREAM DTH.
I know it very well...Binge+ and xtream box have similar versions app...So apart from u many have asked and posted what's happening in Binge+ too...So no need to confuse on my post...U can check other threads in this section which have those posts...
So no need to worry or remind me ...
If any issues regarding my reply please feel free to Report to Team....They will do the needful...
Have a nice day...

I am not user of Binge+ so I m not aware about problems of Binge+.
And There is nothing offensive in your post so no question of reporting it. 😊

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock