Seeking Help Issue With Asianet Plus

Nikhil3

Contributor
Reaction score
Asianet plus is showing unsubscribed in my tatasky binge stb.
I had watched that channel still yesterday. From today onwards it is shown as unsubscribed on my stb. I had checked in my tatasky app. The channel is subscribed in the app. Then i call CC and they refreshed my account still it is shown as unsubscribed. Then they said me to wait.
Anybody here know about these type of issue in Tatasky?

You can ask for help from TS dealer @Virendra66 who can help you with the issue. As he had helped me with the similar issue some time back or you will need to contact ur local TS Dealer as they have admin access to make necessary changes.

You can ask for help from TS dealer @Virendra66 who can help you with the issue. As he had helped me with the similar issue some time back or you will need to contact ur local TS Dealer as they have admin access to make necessary changes.
Do you posted the issue here? Is that thread available

My thread was for different channel which was about 2 years back but issue was similar...I'm unable to find that thread as I don't remember it's heading.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock