Seeking Help Issue with Monthly Recharge

TechieSelva

Reaction score
My Monthly Recharge amount is high like 60rs, I changed to Tamil thailava pack today .It shows 262rs but on top, it shows 324rs.Plus i don't have any active jingalala offer. Any solution?
ep0YFOS.jpg

My Monthly Recharge amount is high like 60rs, I changed to Tamil thailava pack today .It shows 262rs but on top, it shows 324rs.Plus i don't have any active jingalala offer. Any solution?
ep0YFOS.jpg
I also subscribed exactly the same package and ala carte and my recharge amount also showing ₹324 and i raised a complaint, the customer care person was not able to clarify anything and taken a request and was informed to wait for 24hrs

Received a call from cc and he was completely not aware of the issue,then i explained he said will look into it and call back later😔 Hope will get resolved soon
FTMkgBL.jpg

Vadi rock Bro said, don't change your pack for 2 or 3 days. So please wait for 2 days.

I too have the same issue. hopefully tata play rectifies the problem soon
WEnXNLw.jpg

Last edited:
Had a session with chat team, They just try to place a complain but i denied and asked for some clarification. They said some technical problems.
LYrc5Gk.jpg

Hope Tata Play solves this!!!

Had a session with chat team, They just try to place a complain but i denied and asked for some clarification. They said some technical problems.
LYrc5Gk.jpg

Hope Tata Play solves this!!!
My technical glitch didn't resolve and per day deducted balance also high and hence my validity reduced😭😭😭😭

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock