Issues with certain TP's

DubaiMan

Reaction score
I have been experiencing this problem for sometime now...2 TP's on NSS 6 and 1 TP on asiaset are not available for sometime during the day on some days and comes back as normal on other days.Sometimes the channels are distorted while at other times it just says "Signal Not Found" and then once I switch off the STB and switch it on after 3-4 hrs its back to normal(note if I switch on and off immediately there is no difference and it switches on immediately and the same channels are not available).I am wondering why this particular issue would be coming up???Firstly,if there is a dish alignment problem then these TP's would not be available at all (24x7).Secondly,if there is a problem with the LNB tuning also then these channels would also not be available 24X7 or always weak and distorted.But the channels at times are just running perfect without any issues.
I did also check the signal quality and strength to understand,and I noticed that when the signal quality is lower these channels are not available and then once the quality improves by about 10%(automatically) the channels are back and functioning.I have noticed that this problem is mainly during the daytime when the signal quality is lower and then by late evening it increases.
I have a line amplifier attached just behind my STB to get a better signal quality as the cable run from the dish to the STB is very long(approx 170-190 meters).If I don't attach the amplifier then many of the TP's are not available its with this amplifier which helps to boost the signals.The technician has also attached a splitter near the LNB as he has put a monobloc LNB with 2 seperate connections/wires from the LNB which he has then put it in the splitter and then the single signal wire runs through.
I am looking for help with a permanent solution to this issue as it gets very annoying when u want to watch a particular channel and its not available due to this issue.
I am called in many technicians and they just do the normal alignment of dish and LNB and then all the channels start coming at that point in time and they take their charges and leave saying everything is working perfect(as I mentioned these channels are available at times and not available at certain times).I am tired of calling in technicians and paying them without a proper and permanent solution to the issue.
Would really appreciate if someone with a complete technical background and understanding helps me with a sureshot solution.Thanks.

u re right 100% right same problem with me also here in abu dhabi,,,,,,specially the sony frequency is very weak,,,,sometimes no signal,,,,

noormomed said:
u re right 100% right same problem with me also here in abu dhabi,,,,,,specially the sony frequency is very weak,,,,sometimes no signal,,,,

i have a problem with the colors channel frequency both in SD&HD.
Frequency - 12729

as dish tv hd signals are ok here in uae,,but nss6 is little weak,,,colors frequency in sd i was getting weak signal some months back,,,now colors is ok on both hd+sd,,,,,,i think dishtv signals have problem in uae

noormomed said:
as dish tv hd signals are ok here in uae,,but nss6 is little weak,,,colors frequency in sd i was getting weak signal some months back,,,now colors is ok on both hd+sd,,,,,,i think dishtv signals have problem in uae

You said you had issues with colors SD+HD frequency some months back but now its OK....did u get ur dish and LNB realigned after which its OK now??
Also most of the time the HD signals are good on all 4 TP's...they are like 70% +...sometimes this one HD frequency of colors just goes blank and blinks red...then next day or after some hours it comes back....I have no idea why it happens???

as i told u dishtv hd signals are strong here in uae,,,and i was getting weak signals for colors in sd only not in hd,,,hd signals are strong,,,, this tp 11172 is very strong in dishtv sd,,,and in hd 12522 this tp is strong,,,,,,dishtv sd is ok but the signals become less between 5pm to 9pm for me after 9 pm it is ok,,,and in this time i cannot get clear the sony frequency signal is weak or no signal,,,,,i also heard that sony frequency has problem here in uae,,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock