Its CONFIRMED-UTV Stars is coming to Tata sky

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 5,907

dino29

Reaction score
In facebook page of UTV Stars see the question posted by Namrata Punjabi and see reply of utv stars, this clearly means that deal is struck with Tata Sky and as there is space crunch ,in order to add their channel UTV stars to Tata Sky, UTV has agreed to drop utv world movies for sometime and add their new channel to Tata Sky instead. i think its a good initiative by UTV to add and popularize their new channel

http://www.facebook.com/UTVStars?sk=wall&filter=1

wow!AGAIN ONE MORE EXCLUSIVE DINO BHAI ;) its really a good news but can you remember some days before you had told utv stars is a worst channelo and picture and sount quality is also worst so tata sky is adding worst channel? :huh

no admin i never commented about video quality, i only said that they have bad sound quality but since today now they r running in great audio quality. well earlier since 15th aug as they degraded quality so i commented that we should not have one more channel with degraded quality like that of zoom

may be you are telling this as now tata sky too adding it??? :huh :lol

no dear admin i m telling u as i get utv stars thru cable tv and i monitor it regularly

this is really a exclusive news.namo brother when it will be added???this channel is better then zoom and zing or crap programs like e24?????????

well amarjeet bhaina i think firstly all vhannel good things and when it gets old then crap full.so it will be a active and good channel surely.only thing is that when it will get added? :huh

its a fine channel,neither very good ,neither bad, it shows few shows, one movie and music. but few shows like live my life seem scripted rather than real just like bindass shows r all fake

UTV Stars might be 1st on TS (DTH category)

UTV Stars might be 1st on TS from other DTH.
Most Likely they will add in first week of September.
They have also given hint to come 1st on TS on FB.
2a3lzb.jpg

RE: Utv Stars on TS 1st

yes yes it is coming so soon :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock