Its CONFIRMED-UTV Stars is coming to Tata sky

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 5,926
I am very Impressed with the Service of DREAMDTH forum.
When i know any new news it already posted only on this forum
so keep it up ADMIN and DREAM Members.
And Plz dont increase Warning Level for me.Plz forgive me if i posted double Information.

yes brother thanks to all our members for their supports.every breaking news and updates in every dth you will get first in dreamdth.nothing persional you dont know and posted so we have not asked you.thread too marged. ;)

That's good news for TS. But it's at the cost of UTV World Movies. Any idea if this is going to come to ADTV or other DTH platforms?

it may be come in 9th sept.

UTV Star on TS. Stop Dreaming guys. Untill TP Crunch issue is resolved, no channel gonna add in TS. and Its a template reply bt UTV Star for all DTH Ops

no dear subedar, deal has been struck, utv has agreed to tata sky that till space issue is resolved, utv world movies will b dropped and utv stars will b added instead

Subedaar Sahab said:
UTV Star on TS. Stop Dreaming guys. Untill TP Crunch issue is resolved, no channel gonna add in TS. and Its a template reply bt UTV Star for all DTH Ops

My Friend space is not available to TS
But Space can be created by removing One channel and adding other.
They are removing UTV WORLD MOVIES and replacing it with UTV STARS.
And this might be Happen between 5 to 10 September

hehe dino i have too told it anyway how you too know it? I know it from tata sky official higher officer now me too connected :lol as ddf admin.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock