• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,176

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan’s marriage has been a big concern for all. Fans like to discuss the matter; media makes profit in raising the report time and again but Kareena Kapoor is deeply hurt when those important personal matter are discussed in the media or in public. Speaking to media, Kareena expressed her grief, “It’s sad, my marriage has become a national joke. The wedding’s on, but beyond a point, I don’t think my fans or media need to know more.”

Sometime ago, news cropped up that the duo has already got married and are hiding from the world. Ask the bride-to-be herself, and she asks with a smirk, “What if we’re already married and nobody knew? I could have been married for years and not told a soul.”

Every move of Kareena is being watched minutely and she said it’s nice to be important but at times, she just bypasses things. “Other people can walk in and out of films, drop people from their lives, and nobody says anything. I do anything, and it’s all over the news channels and Twitter. It’s nice to be so important, but sometimes I feel like saying, ‘back off!”

About ‘Heroine’'s faith, the diva said that she has seen many ups and downs in her career and she is ready whether stores for the film.

“In my career, there’s been so much failure, that I don’t think anybody is better prepared for it than me. But while this movie (Heroine) is not flawless, I know that it will be a success. I’ve seen the film’s rushes and I’ve never looked this good”, she said.

Kareena was recently seen at the Grand Finale of Lakme Fashion Week, she walked the ramp as a showstopper wearing outfits designed by Kallol Datta and Pankaj & Nidhi.

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/its-sad-my-marriage-has-become-a-national-joke-kareena/9539/

Media always ignore other importent things, not good.

Gssran said:
Media always ignore other importent things, not good.

Yes. They are busy mainly on bollywood divas news..!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock