Its time to throw your Dish Tru HD and switch to other HD DTH

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,385

DishHD

Reaction score
I am Really tried and disgusted with Dish Tv, i had big expectations after Tatasky was adding Zee Network channels and i hoped at least for Dish Tv will get Star Sports 2 before India and Australia Series but now i am Hopeless. Now i Grantee you that Dish Tv will never ever add best of star India channels like Star Sports 2 and ESS HD channels. Now i request every Dish Tv customers to change their DTH to any other HD like Tatasky or Airtel to enjoy this Channel.

:(

Now all i can say for Dish tv is just Rest in Peace. Has from now none of sports lovers will buy Dish Tv connection to enjoy Sports.

:tup

ssparikshya said:
good explanation but i am having strong hopes for Star in dishtv

@ssparikshya bro can you provide a single prove that this channels are coming on dish tv any time soon or in the future. But honestly i have no hopes now, only a reply with prove can give me some hopes.

These channels are pay channels. If they launch then need to pay high price. Recently people crying for ten Hd on tata sky but when its launched on ts, many crying that price is so high. This is pressure from both side on dth.

ya most of the good sports (espacially cricket) is broadcasted in ESS channels.. so sports lover should worry for that .
but otherwise dishtv is the best choice for HD customers

SUNIEL said:
These channels are pay channels. If they launch then need to pay high price. Recently people crying for ten Hd on tata sky but when its launched on ts, many crying that price is so high. This is pressure from both side on dth.

Difficult to defend tata sky bro. Till 15 days back they were stagnant at 12 hd channels against 17 or 22 or 27 hd channels on other dth. Now also they are at 14 hd channels with useless hd access fee concept. If adtv can offer ten hd for 31 rs, by what logic they have kept it for 60 rs and conciously kept ten channels out of base packs so that hd access fee does not automatically apply o ten hd. I think we have right to ask for a popular hd channel like ten hd after 2 yrs of launch and expect at right price. Otherwise dth players should not keep initial stb and installation charge of 6400rs. This is what they have charged me for dvr and i am still waiting for several hd channels launched 2 yrs back. And now when they have started launching at least one or two, they are charging 60rs each and keeping every launch outside hd access fee purview.

Sometimes its better to have a cable conn to watch all new & these pay chs...untill TS & Dish tussle continues.....or switch to other DTH.....:gn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock