• Views: Views 9,539

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
shacPqv.jpg

B5kUhIF.jpg

Please find English translation on Post #3 by @Girish.

Sorry for late posting. I had got this info some days before but due to my health issues couldn't post quickly.

Last edited:
ITV 2.0 :em: Now again they'll distribute New STBs & New Dish ? Will they change Satellite also :huh:

(Trying to translate through Google Translate)

We are happy to inform you that we are now on the path of TV DTH Services, Reload, now TV 2.0 The company's management will be known as 2.0, organized several meetings of ZD and SSD in many places last week, and we are happy that, based on their suggestions, we have prepared a map of our reel:

Map of 2.0
The success of this new morning is dependent on the many tasks undertaken by our SSD in which the largest step is to enable the service engineers and their supervisors to give proper direction to their work -
1. the training of first 22 engineers - every SSD
2. The same training will be given by zD engineer in the first week of Aug '19. - 2.Every SSD engineer, first of all, in the stock of SSD, will repair all those STBs 3.which customers will start replacing the back of the shopkeepers and STB with the customer's customers here.
4 - On this basis, we will start Aug '19 From the second week of the channel will start broadcasting.
5 - All 5SD Partners are advised to do this repair and replacement on 31st Oct 19, 12 pm, after which the STBs will survive, they will be permanently deleted from the system.

I.e.
ITV 2. 0 for launch channel partner - Aug 1st week
TV 2. 0 Launch for Customers - 15th Aug

Bad STB
which is not coming in power from 15th Aug, is immediately sent to ZD and their money will be lent as credit in all lasers.

Sell of New Connections
Not only sales of new connections, TV 2.0, now with double power, in Sept'19, has begun to sell new connections due to which
1 - your remaining STB stock will be lost.
2 - All your remaining recharge stock will be lost 3 - The money left in your laser will also be reduced
New Mobile Application
Now the company is going to offer 1 new mobile application, so that you can convert old box from ITY customers from here and this will enable you to correct customer addresses and mobile numbers. Now the customer will also verify himself through this mobile application.

The validity of the connection of the customers
we will fulfill our promises and will run all the channels to all customers who will get the validity of the customer running on the night of June 12, 2019, which was left in the customer's account on the night of June 12.

The new system of carp
will now be sold on the basis of new connections - "GSR" "FRC" and "Channels", and not like the old sale, this will reduce the investment of all of you.

The Help Of ZD
The cooperative company will now select the ZD We are going to invite you to work with management in important work, which we have done with the bustling project, in which after the STB repair and replacement, the golden path is being prepared for the reel. Being a special member of the family, it is my good fortune that I am thanking you for your faith, and believe that you will also contribute historically to the success of TV2.0

Last edited:
And what about Reliance Big TV STB users. I have recharged for 2 years plan before. Now almost 11 months over.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock