Channels Snaps

ITV_3.png

ITV_4.png

ITV_5.png

Channel List With Audio/Video PID

ITV_6.png

ITV_7.png

ITV_8.png

Any input why this change.Also ITV Network is poor in distribution, many channels missing from Dth.

Any input why this change.Also ITV Network is poor in distribution, many channels missing from Dth.

I Think They Did This To Reduce Uplinking Costs. G-Sat Is An Indian Sattelite So It Might Have Low Uplinking Cost Compared To Asiasat (Hongkong)

By The Way This Sattelite Is Loaded With DD Channels And DD Feeds There Are Around 59 DD Channels And 1 Afghani Channel RTA Kabul As Well :p It Will Be Intresting To See How Many Channnels This Sattelite Will Carry In Future

I Think They Did This To Reduce Uplinking Costs. G-Sat Is An Indian Sattelite So It Might Have Low Uplinking Cost Compared To Asiasat (Hongkong)

By The Way This Sattelite Is Loaded With DD Channels And DD Feeds There Are Around 59 DD Channels And 1 Afghani Channel RTA Kabul As Well :p It Will Be Intresting To See How Many Channnels This Sattelite Will Carry In Future

Thanks @UMAIR bro for explanation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock