Breaking ITV to launch NewsX Kannada

kannada media

Banned
Reaction score
we launched two regional news channels in the last six months, which is Punjabi and Gujarati, but we are also going to launch News X Kannada which will be our first foray into the Southern linguistic market. The idea is to be hyper local and this will be the 11th channel from the ITV stable. Before the general elections, we are looking to launch a few more news projects all across the country, in the regional language space especially.

There is no correct mechanism to decide broadcast carriage fee: Kartikeya Sharma

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think 'News' will be in Hindi for a Kannada channel?
Cause it's like that for punjabi & gujarati too where they could've added 'news' in gujarati & pujabi font. so 'India' & 'News' is basic brand logo which will be same for all channels from their network.

Cause it's like that for punjabi & gujarati too where they could've added 'news' in gujarati & pujabi font. so 'India' & 'News' is basic brand logo which will be same for all channels from their network.
I don't think they will do it with Kannada. Nobody in Karnataka would watch it if they do that. :ROFLMAO:
On the other hand, I believe they will name it as NewsX Kannada.

They are launching channels without their distribution strategy in place.Whats the use of launch when you cannot make them available on all Dth.

Made logos for the channel.
nesx.png

In a big moment for the iTV Network, the new NewsX Kannada channel is going to be launched soon. The channel is located at the Race Course Road, very close to Vidhan Sabha in Bengaluru. NewsX Kannada will be hitting television screens at a time when the state will witness and participate in the biggest democratic exercise, which is the forthcoming Assembly Elections.

Proud moment for iTV Network as NewsX Kannada set to launch soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock