I've matured as an individual: John

M@zh@R

Reaction score
2nvfouo.jpg

They say life is the best teacher and it seems Bollywood heartthrob John Abraham believes in this. The actor is not sulking about his break up with Bipasha Basu and says he has matured over the years as he has learnt to accept the realities of life with a smile.

"I have matured enough in life. It's not necessarily with a woman, but every relationship in life matures you as an individual. So, I am sitting here before you guys as a much more mature individual," said John who split with Bipasha Basu earlier this year after an eight-year relationship.

"Earlier, may be three years ago, I would get upset about personal questions asked to me. Today, I am sitting, smiling, answering everything because it's a fact of life," said John.

The 38-year-old says he is not sulking and utilising the time to spend some quality time with his parents.

"I am just happy that I have time by myself. Honestly, once I became an actor in 2003, I did not spend enough time with my parents. I will be very honest, when we get into relationships and into our career, we forget that we have parents. We don't give them time," he said.

"I am spending as much time as possible with my parents because they are not doing very well physically. So, I am trying to spend as much time to just make out for all the lost time," he added.

The actor is preparing for the release of his next -- Force, which hits the screens Sep 30. He will also feature in Desi Boyz, Housefull 2 and Shootout at Wadala.
Source:NDTV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock