• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Login or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Breaking News J&K declared Union Territory, Article 370 and 35(a) revoked

Do You Support Government's Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aksgr

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Sorry to go offtopic : Kashmir is free now. You can buy land, do business and it's heaven again. Some politicians wants to go visit it. They are barred from visiting on assumption of them spreading misinformation and propaganda. Meanwhile in Telangana hate speech is openly given at rally which is comparable to Hafeez Saeed's speeches in Pakistan. Not only the political leader is free. He is a member of legislative assembly. We Indians have become one of the biggest hypocritics in the world.
Main purpose of rahuls visit was to have talks with opposition to take future steps. Why on earth is it required at this moment.
Not just Congress even bjp shouldn't be allowed. We should let our army and dowal sir take care of situation. They are intelligent enough to bring peace in jk.

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Main purpose of rahuls visit was to have talks with opposition to take future steps. Why on earth is it required at this moment.
Not just Congress even bjp shouldn't be allowed. We should let our army and dowal sir take care of situation. They are intelligent enough to bring peace in jk.
Are you the Congress spokesperson?

Abhinav842

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Please do add translation
They arrest us. My brother is a heart patient, he went in search of his children but even after 10 days no one told where they are.

We are facing lots of problems, I brought my brother with me but he couldn't get a ticket, he can't go with me. They have created many problems for us.

I tried best to transcribe but there is shouting and it's difficult to listen what she is saying exactly.

Aksgr

Dream Shine
Reaction score
They arrest us. My brother is a heart patient, he went in search of his children but even after 10 days no one told where they are.

We are facing lots of problems, I brought my brother with me but he couldn't get a ticket, he can't go with me. They have created many problems for us.

I tried best to transcribe but there is shouting and it's difficult to listen what she is saying exactly.
MIA should immediately consider this and tell weather this is fake or genuine. So that stubborn western media will shut their mouth.

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock