• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Breaking News J&K declared Union Territory, Article 370 and 35(a) revoked (1 Viewer)

Do You Support Government's Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abhinav842

DreamDTH Columnist
Reaction score

Anish Pai

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Guys, article 370 has been revoked in such a way that no one can put it back. Even courts cannot do anything. It's a done deal.

SC doesn't have powers to add/ remove articles or laws.

HitesH

Dream Pro
Reaction score
"However, the bench declined to entertain other fresh petitions on the issue of the scrapping of Article 370."
By this means top court says there are not interested much more on this topic as one is already accepted and not entertain immediately. Now wait and watch for 14th Nov. And bro i will assure you that nothing wrong would be found in revocation of Art 370 in J&K.

Abhinav842

DreamDTH Columnist
Reaction score
"However, the bench declined to entertain other fresh petitions on the issue of the scrapping of Article 370."
By this means top court says there are not interested much more on this topic as one is already accepted and not entertain immediately. Now wait and watch for 14th Nov. And bro i will assure you that nothing wrong would be found in revocation of Art 370 in J&K.
The next line bench said it is not going to multiply the petitions on the issue of Article 370. SC will listen all related Pleas under one case.

Maybe then cannot revert back Article 370 but as the case is transferred to constitutional bench at least they can clearly say if this decision was Unconstitutional or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock