• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Breaking News J&K declared Union Territory, Article 370 and 35(a) revoked (1 Viewer)

Do You Support Government's Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HitesH

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Court will listen all related Pleas under one case. Maybe then cannot revert back Article 370 but as the case is transferred to constitutional bench at least they can clearly say if this decision was Unconstitutional or not.
It is constitutional my bro.

Abhinav842

DreamDTH Columnist
Reaction score
You are forgetting what just @Anish Pai bro said. On Art370 It is done by Government. Now what you are telling about the matter is sub judicial.
In law, sub judice, Latin for "under a judge", means that a particular case or matter is under trial or being considered by a judge or court.

What's wrong? The matter is being heard by SC Constitutional Bench.

HitesH

Dream Pro
Reaction score
In law, sub judice, Latin for "under a judge", means that a particular case or matter is under trial or being considered by a judge or court.

Ok then you wait for 14th of nov

Last edited:

Anish Pai

Dream Legend
Reaction score

Since the original provisions of article 370 doesn't exists anymore which have been repealed by an Presidential proclamation as per the Recommendation of the parliament.

Parliament recommendation is the wish of the people of India as 2/3 MPs in both houses have supported and passed it

SC cannot go against the wish of the parliament aka the wish of the people of India

HitesH

Dream Pro
Reaction score
@Abhinav842 bro you voted in support of the government in forums this thread then what is the meaning of all these discussions? I think you are not clear.

Abhinav842

DreamDTH Columnist
Reaction score
Ok then you wait for 14th of nov
That's what I am also saying. I am not supporting any ideology so if supreme court says it was totally constitutional I would be very happy.

I respect @Anish Pai bro a lot but our views are kinda different on this topic.

@Abhinav842 bro you voted in support of the government in forums this thread then what is the meaning of all these discussions?
Decision was right but I don't agree with the way it has been done, that's why will wait for SC decision.

HitesH

Dream Pro
Reaction score
That's what I am also saying. I am not supporting any ideology so if supreme court says it was totally constitutional I would be very happy.

I respect @Anish Pai bro a lot but our views are kinda different on this topic.

Decision was right but I don't agree with the way it has been done, that's why will wait for SC decision.
Ok so you believe when court says but not believe in our parliament process.

Anish Pai

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Decision was right but I don't agree with the way it has been done, that's why will wait for SC decision
Bro one thing that you have to agree that this was the only way that it had to be done. There is no other way.

If u go by asking the J&K assembly for their consent, do u feel they would ever agree ??? They didn't agree last 70 years. The kashmiri politicians will never would allow to let go of Article 370, if u would ask them.

That's why this method that has been done was the only possible method to do it righfully.

SC will not go by doing anything as already the work to abolishing it has been completed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock