Jackie Shroff bares all!

Reaction score
We're not quite sure why people would want to see Jackie Shroff n*de, but for those of you who do, here's news. The actor has dropped all his clothes for a role in the Tamil flick Aaranya Kaandam, directed by Thiagarajan Kumararaja, which is currently running in theatres across Tamil Nadu. However, his naughty bits have been blurred out.

The film ran into trouble when the local scissorhands (the regional censor board) demanded as many as 50-odd cuts before passing it with an 'Adults only' certificate. "Why the fuss about s#x in cinema? It is one of the nine rasas of life," philosophises Jackie, whose last role was as Sai Baba. So what was it like going n*de for the camera? "It was part of the script and I had no reservations."

While this isn't the first time the actor has stripped (Andar Baahar and Rangeela), he went one step ahead this time because of the role. "I think I have a good physique without working out. My generation never bragged about six-pack abs. We had fit bodies and were comfortable showing it off on screen."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Jackie-Shroff-bares-all/articleshow/9099329.cms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock