Jai Maharashtra channel will not be available on d2h platform from 1st june 2014.

Sandeep23

Reaction score
Jai Maharashtra channel will not be available on d2h platform from 1st june 2014.
Scroll is running on the channel.

ts5KGGm.jpg

ftlLsSJ.jpg

40KIKnc.jpg

IOxh5eb.jpg

Bad news for Marathi users :s
I think d2h is looking to add more south channels :k

Although it was a carriage fee channel it was a good channel...It started improving..It was added in may last year..So the one year contract is over they are throwing it out..Btw previously they want to move the channel to active window but that didn't happen now they are throwing it out of their platform..

I can smell what dishtv is cooking. Recently d2h is removed TARA Muzik and this channel is added in Zing dishtv immediately. I think this channel is soon going to launch in dishtv but this is really bad that d2h is loosing their grip from ROI region.

I am praying to god that d2h should not remove this channel. Please. D2h has not added any marathi channel from 2 may 2013. They should not remove this channel. Otherwise it will become exclusive in tata sky. Please members, say to d2h. I am very sad now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock