Seeking Help Jai Telangana vs. TV1

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I have a question related to TV1 telugu channel. After searching Internet, I can't satisfy with the answers, even my queries is not dissolved till now. That's why posting here with lots of expectation that finally I will get my answers.

1. What is the relationship between TV1 and Jai Telangana channel?

2. Few sources are said, Jai Telangana channel was launched first, focusing Telangana state only, but later they have rebranded it as TV1.

3. But, according to below mentioned thread, TV1 channel rebranded as Jai Telangana, means, TV1 had launched before Jai Telangana.
Tv1 Gec Telugu Renamed as Jai Telangana Tv

4. Some platforms, like MX Player, they have Jai Telangana channel on their platform, but when I clicked on it, they showed TV1 channel.

p5J1rwX.jpg

5. Even, found a news anchor, when he was reporting on studio, one tea cup infront of him, there was TV9 logo on the cup. It's mean TV1 has a relationship with TV9 network.

gNJJlfH.jpg

6. If TV1 is from TV9 Network, and still running, then why TV9 is not promoting the channel? From yesterday, they have started one new advertisement, where they are mentioning all existing 6 channels, except TV1, when it is still available (on Jio TV, MX Player etc).

6. According to no.3 link, TV1 was rebranded as Jai Telangana, then why are they showing TV1, instead of Jai Telangana logo?

7. Even, TV9's official website, there are no mention of TV1/Jai Telangana channel, when it is not shut down, still alive.

BfAe3tU.jpg

Lots of questions regarding this one channel in my mind, but can't find any satisfied answers. Please help me guys with proper response.

Thank you!!!
Stay Home, Stay Safe 😷😷😷

Reactions: HRP
TV1 is specially focussed on Telangana News, Whereas TV9 is for TG/TG News..
Both are from the TV9 Network, and Jai Telangana TV is same as TV1.
I am not sure but at the time of Telangana State formation, Tv9 was banned as it was mostly biased towards AP, at the time Jai Telangana TV/TV1 was still there, as a Telangana News Channel..
From then, these 2 channels are focussing on 2 states, Like ETV Telangana and ETV Andhrapradesh News Channels...

Both are from same broadcasting network, so no doubt regarding it.. And Jai Telangana tv I'd The, even if logos aren't updated on some apps
IMG-20200503-113154.jpg

Last edited:
Jai telangana is a telugu news channel from tv9 network. Later it is renamed as tv1.

Tv1 GEC rebranded as news channel with the name jai telangana. Later jai telangana renamed as tv1
Can u post the first TV1 logo along with its launch date and have u any idea in which year, they have rebranded Jai Telangana to TV1 again?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock