JAK STB + Platinum package for 1 year at Rs 1500.

HOUSE-MD

Contributor
Reaction score
New AD in Dinamalar.

JAK STB + Platinum package for 1 year at Rs 1500. One of the best and the cheapest offer till date and STB is almost free and the price is only for the package that too at Rs 125 per month.

DINAMALAR09AUG2013_zps5394a1c6.jpg

With their available DAS License and huge funds they can definitely become a tough competition to the current Monopoly if the LCO's co-operate.

PLATINUM PACKAGE.

JAK_zpsb323abfc.png

Good update. And nice offer. I noticed some weeks ago that they removed all their packages except platinum pack in their website. Now I realised why it was so.

4 Beta

Sadiq said:
Good update. And nice offer. I noticed some weeks ago that they removed all their packages except platinum pack in their website. Now I realised why it was so.

4 Beta

Yes, i also see that they have both PT and all the pay channels that i want in their list.

Now i wish my LCO to either connect to Jak (Best offer till date) as their head office is near to my home so i too can enjoy DAS.

Even if i move home within this year and even if JAK Tv takes back STB i wont worry about losing the money as their package is affordable and seems worth the money no-matter how many months i would stay connected.

I think that this is a bad news for the other top MSO's like Arasu, SCV and TCCL as neither of them can offer the STB with a package of all the Pay channels for Rs 1500 for 1 year and DAS under JAK can be completed within a very short time.

The best of Arasu was STB at Rs 1,500 and monthly subscription at Rs 70 (No pay channels guarenteed and some say it could be Rs 160 for most pay channels) so the minimum cost per year is Rs 2,340 or Rs 3,420.

The best of SCV was free STB (pre-DAS offer long time back) for 1 year subscription and package at Rs 250, so the minimum cost per year is Rs 3,000 or Rs 4,300.

The best of TCCL was STB at Rs 1,500 and package at Rs 185, so the minimum cost per year is Rs 3,720.

Once LCO's cooperate with JAK and people shift to them for this offer then no MSO including Arasu can takeover Chennai without facing peoples dissatisfaction as no-one would be ready to pay once again for another STB unless they offer it for FREE.

Even for people who already have STB's from the other MSO's too wouldn't be at a loss under this offer as STB seems to be kind of FREE and package with all pay channels at no higher then Rs 125 monthly for a complete year like DTH, so it is a huge benefit for both new DAS subscribers and also for the existing DAS subscribers.

dinee said:
will SCV do the same thing?

Donno, but they are famous for something else and might try to force people to take what they offer with Arasu staying silent as usual.

pearlpearl said:
Donno, but they are famous for something else and might try to force people to take what they offer with Arasu staying silent as usual.

just we ahould wait nd watch wat d govt nd mso do for chennai...

dinee said:
just we ahould wait nd watch wat d govt nd mso do for chennai...

Yes, but we can definitely expect Arasu to give some press release as they hate any threat to their best friend's MSO.

pearlpearl said:
New AD in Dinamalar.

JAK STB + Platinum package for 1 year at Rs 1500. One of the best and the cheapest offer till date and STB is almost free and the price is only for the package that too at Rs 125 per month.

DINAMALAR09AUG2013_zps5394a1c6.jpg

With their available DAS License and huge funds they can definitely become a tough competition to the current Monopoly if the LCO's co-operate.

PLATINUM PACKAGE.

JAK_zpsb323abfc.png

good update pearl :sp:sp:clap:clap:):)

prakash_Tv said:
good update pearl :sp:sp:clap:clap:):)

Thanks. Yes, an excellent offer. But will the LCO's and Arasu allow us to have this?

Either Arasu should forcibly connect to all the places first in Analogue (like you have in Ambattur) and then offer STB's with their CAS license or atleast allow other MSO's who offers good and affordable packages for time being.

But every single move it does in Chennai only benefits the current MSO directly or indirectly and it looks like as if they are Close Partners in Business with mutual understanding.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock