Jalsha movies to add on 16th Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
Targeted at SEC A and B, Jalsha Movies will be free-to-air initially but will go pay eventually.
It will be available on all cable platforms including Manthan, DigiCable and Siti Cable apart from DTH platforms like Tata Sky, Videocon d2h and Airtel digital TV from the day of its launch.
"This will be one of the best distributed channels. It will be available from day one on all the DTH platforms as well as each and every cable network," he declares.

Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > Jalsha Movies to set pace in the Bengali movie channel space

Yes the channel is going to be available on many DTHs and digital cable platform. Good news for ADTV viewers. :)

shawl_who said:
Targeted at SEC A and B, Jalsha Movies will be free-to-air initially but will go pay eventually.
It will be available on all cable platforms including Manthan, DigiCable and Siti Cable apart from DTH platforms like Tata Sky, Videocon d2h and Airtel digital TV from the day of its launch.
"This will be one of the best distributed channels. It will be available from day one on all the DTH platforms as well as each and every cable network," he declares.

Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > Jalsha Movies to set pace in the Bengali movie channel space

How come you say it will be available on all DTH from Day 1 ? Will it be available on DISH TV, Reliance TV , SUN DTH also ? It will be available only on 3 DTHS out of 7 if the news is true at all ............

Jalsha Movies marketing team is on surge of bringing their channel on 3 channel at once.
lets see when they will come on other three.

Bishnu15 said:
shawl_who said:

How come you say it will be available on all DTH from Day 1 ? Will it be available on DISH TV, Reliance TV , SUN DTH also ? It will be available only on 3 DTHS out of 7 if the news is true at all ............

I m not saying anything, I m just quoting whats written in the article. Pls click the link I ve given in my post....there its written, I havent written/manufactured anything. :no

why this channel not being added on reliance d tv, sun direct or dish tv.:huh:huh:huh

Greatachiever said:
why this channel not being added on reliance d tv, sun direct or dish tv.:huh:huh:huh

reliance and sun not active in these days.Dish do not interest to add star channels.

Yes, infact reliance and sun are out of race in dth market. If they go with this speed, After 2-3 years they will not present in market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock