jams 12ft dish is worst dish...

Reaction score
dear friends i m cheated by mr rajesh arora the md of jams dish co... i bye a 12 ft jams dish three months ago for receving horizone 2 @ 85 8 e but after hard work 7 days i and my friend bimal insall it but it is worst dish in asia ... i am not able to track any sat ... only dd free dish i get 305 signal... after giving a huge money i m just frasted  i loss my 25oooand vat and tax near about 30000 rs ... no sat can tracked by me ... mr rajesh donot catch my phone.... so trackers who wish to bye big dish be aware.... do not bye jams dish its my experience ... after bye you have to cry ... as you know jams dish parched from patila panjab .... frist i diposit money 25000 in rajesh account and after one month it come to my home west bengal ... vat and tax tottal 30000 rs lost... my friend and i install it it takes near about 7 days to install i was a big dream to catch some out of saT ... but my all labour and money get lost  no sat treacked by it i and my friend bimal move this big dish in deferent direction but no sat track... after huge hard work we only able to track nss @95*e dd free dish some chennel with low gain 30% so ..........i call mr rajesh  but he not give me any solution.... nobody was there to hard my cryyyyyy..... last thing my 8 ft fiber dish lock 4-5 tp of horizone sat... so if the jams 12ft cannot lock  ddreedish all ch then how it able to track out of sat ... indian govt should arrest this cheater mr rajesh arrora md jams trade...

pls post ss of ur 12 ft dish.

if not assembles at d moment, post ss of un-assembled parts. :k

ok dear i will post recent unassembled part.. only the base of pipe in roof...it waight about 150kg but only cheat dish...some friend saymal [panchkura] rupen [durgapur] adviced me not to bye but i was hungry to european sat my all 30000 rs cheated by that fraud co--- [url=www.jamsindia.com

ramkrishna jana said:
ok dear i will post recent unassembled part.. only the base of pipe in roof...it waight about 150kg but only cheat dish...some friend saymal [panchkura] rupen [durgapur] adviced me not to bye but i was hungry to european sat my all 30000 rs cheated by that fraud co---

if it is not bend or broken then there is only problem in fitting or you must change the lnb also then check it is nothing to do with jam dish that it depends on structure and material of dish many people have made home made dish and they are working fine u need a good tecnician to check it its strucure alienment lnb etc. and one more thing do not put rs 30000 on dish when there is iptv boxes are available to watch these channel it will cost more or less same only you should have good internet speed all channel may not be available free but same type of content that person want to see can get free i think wasting money rs 30000 on dish is better to waste on internet pacage at least we will see type of channles there using iptv box or tablets.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock