Jansari Moved To Active Service In Videocon d2h

RE: Jansari Moved @ Active Service In Videocon d2h

bad news for kannadigas :s

Hi
It is so unfortunate that JANASHRI TV and BTV NEWS has been sent to Active Window,people who are using Ultra 4k boxes doesn't have the privilege of active window we have checked with the channels directly and they are also unaware reasons for sending to active window
I wish to ask the seniors of VIDEOCON PLATFORM pl reinstate the channels back immediately. Or give us correct reason for the stopping the channels.
Or else we will think over to continue with d2h PLATFORM.
Other platforms are already adding all the necessary Kannada and other languages channels without any hindrances.colours HD Kannada has also started.
Your reply will be highly appreciated.
Regards
RAAGHAVAN
Basavanagudi
Bangalore

sri1703 said:
Hi
It is so unfortunate that JANASHRI TV and BTV NEWS has been sent to Active Window,people who are using Ultra 4k boxes doesn't have the privilege of active window we have checked with the channels directly and they are also unaware reasons for sending to active window
I wish to ask the seniors of VIDEOCON PLATFORM pl reinstate the channels back immediately. Or give us correct reason for the stopping the channels.
Or else we will think over to continue with d2h PLATFORM.
Other platforms are already adding all the necessary Kannada and other languages channels without any hindrances.colours HD Kannada has also started.
Your reply will be highly appreciated.
Regards
RAAGHAVAN
Basavanagudi
Bangalore

Bro write a mail to d2h customer care...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock