Jay Bhanushali recovers from dengue, discharged from hospital

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Actor Jay Bhanushali was on Wednesday discharged from hospital, where he was admitted for dengue fever.

“I was down with dengue and was hospitalised for five days. Today (Wednesday) I have been discharged from the hospital and hope to get better soon,” Jay, who is seen co-hosting the popular children singing reality show “The Voice India Kids” alongside Sugandha Mishra, said in a statement.

“Owing to my illness, I couldn’t attend ‘The Voice India Kids’ shoot and especially couldn’t be a part of (singer) Shaan’s birthday celebrations. Hope all of them are having a blast,” he added.

Shaan is seen as a coach on the &TV show alongside Neeti Mohan and Shekhar Ravjiani. His birthday is on Friday.

Following the success of The Voice India, the Indian edition of the internationally acclaimed reality singing show The Voice, the makers have come up with The Voice India Kids.

Singers Shaan, Shekhar Ravjiani and Neeti Mohan will be seen as coaches on the show.The show which will be aired on &TV channel will provide youngsters in the age group of 6 to 14 years to showcase their singing talent.

“The kids are fantastic, they are full of energy. They are so mature and surprised us with their singing,” Jay said earlier.

Jay has earlier showcased his anchoring skills in shows like Dance India Dance and Dil Se Naachein Indiawaale.

http://indianexpress.com/article/en...from-dengue-discharged-from-hospital-3054767/

Than Who is hosting the Voice Kids than :huh:u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock