DDF Exclusive Jayantilal Gada to launch 3 music channels in August(M tunes HD, I love, BT)

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
Despite the music television genre getting cluttered and fragmented and its focus wavering between pure-play music and youth, one company has decided to launch three music-focused channels in August this year.

Popular Entertainment Network (PEN) promoter Jayantilal Gada, who also happens to be a film producer, has confirmed that his company has acquired licences from the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) to launch three music channels.

“We will launch all three channels in August,” Gada told TelevisionPost.com. The date of launch is likely to be 15 August.

There will be two new channels—I Love and BT (Bollywood Times) News. While I Love will feature classic songs from the golden era of Bollywood music, BT (Bollywood Times) News, as the name suggests, will feature latest Bollywood news along with music.

MTunes HD, which had carved a space for itself, will be re-launched. The nature and the genre of MTunes, however, will remain same; the channel will cater to the latest Bollywood music.

Jayantilal Gada to launch 3 music channels in August | TelevisionPost.com

Last edited:
Excellent news Shantanu bro Music for my ears.They should be pure music channels and a competitor to 9x media.Lets see how many of them makes to dth platforms.

I'm soooooooooooooooo happy ! M Tunes HD will be back. :D But I'm a little worried if Airtel will remove Sony ROX HD and then add MTunes HD ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock