Jhootha Kahin Ka | Rishi Kapoor, Omkar Kapoor, Jimmi Shergil, Sunny Singh

Girish

Contributor
Reaction score
i6wurV8.jpg

Only Music i believe.

After Char Bottle Vodka, Sunny Leone collaborates with Yo Yo Honey Singh once again, Details out!

Sunny Leone and Yo Yo Honey Singh's chartbuster Chaar Botal Vodka is touted as one of the all time party anthems. Now taking their successful association to the next level, Sunny and Honey are all set to reunite on screen for yet another groovy number in the upcoming madhouse comedy Jhootha Kahin Ka.

The hit jodi which is set to spring a huge surprise for the music lovers, especially their ardent fans, recently shot for the song in Thailand along with the actors Sunny Singh and Omkar Kapoor. Based on the popular nursery rhyme Machli Jal Ki Rani Hai, the foot tapping number will witness Sunny in a never seen before avatar of a mermaid.

“This was something that I had never done before and I am very excited to know what my fans have to say about this new look, so I can’t wait for the song to be out," Sunny shares.
After Char Bottle Vodka, Sunny Leone collaborates with Yo Yo Honey Singh once again, Details out!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alok Pusti, article is very outdated.

It states:
Jhootha Kahin Ka is set to release on March 15, 2019.

And published on 28 Jan 2019.

Decisions might have changed now. And as usual Honey Singh will not feature on it, even if he do his gangsta look will spoil it. He is no more a cool dude type guy, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock