Jijaji Chhat Par Hain | Mon-Fri 9.30pm @ SONY SAB

After Bhabhi Ji Ghar par hai and JijaJI Chhat par hain, these should be the names of future shows: :p

Amma Ji kheet mai hai (mother is in the Fields)
Bapu Ji Dukan per hai (father is at the shop)
Fufaji Ji bathroom mai hai (Uncle is in the bathroom)
:lol::biggrin::em:

After Bhabhi Ji Ghar par hai and JijaJI Chhat par hain, these should be the names of future shows: :p

Amma Ji kheet mai hai (mother is in the Fields)
Bapu Ji Dukan per hai (father is at the shop)
Fufaji Ji bathroom mai hai (Uncle is in the bathroom)
:lol::biggrin::em:
Bhaiya ji galli main hai
Biwi ji pados main hai

Yes. Now the channel has started showing timings. Starting from Jan 09, 10 PM.

Looks like one of the regular character 'Chhote' is moving out of the show (gracefully) due to his own show
Happu Ki Ultan Paltan | starts 4th March Mon-Fri 10pm @ &tv
*Before posting it, I was really surprised to see last post for this thread was 15 months old, no post after the show's premiere.
Is this news confirm?? Recent episode he is still present.
At present I only watch sab tv Jijaji chhat par hai, Bhakarwadi and tmkoc(old episodes)

Chhote is working on Bhabhiji Ghar and Jijaji Chhat together. Now he will work on one more serial. I think that way. Since all series are from same production house, he won't have to quit.

In the last episode, his character is moving to Dubai. Also few episodes earlier, a new character introduced with his brother 'Lote'. So it's an assumption from my end that he might be released from Jijaji to have more concentration on HKUP.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock