Jijaji Chhat Par Hain | Mon-Fri 9.30pm @ SONY SAB

Actually He is doing really nice in HKUP. I watched first episode. I really liked the show :)

Actually He is doing really nice in HKUP. I watched first episode. I really liked the show :)
First episode of Bhabhiji Ghar serial was also very nice but see its condition now. They are not getting good stories but still ending it for the good.

First episode of Bhabhiji Ghar serial was also very nice but see its condition now. They are not getting good stories but still ending it for the good.
Yes Bro Earlier there was quality in the content but now its not there..

Chhote is working on Bhabhiji Ghar and Jijaji Chhat together. Now he will work on one more serial. I think that way. Since all series are from same production house, he won't have to quit.
In the last episode, his character is moving to Dubai. Also few episodes earlier, a new character introduced with his brother 'Lote'. So it's an assumption from my end that he might be released from Jijaji to have more concentration on HKUP.
Looks like assumption was right.
They kept the door open for his return, in case of HKUP failure.

Ya his youngest kid piss on his mouth and he was like 'sasur apno toh apno hi howat hai'

When Jijaji started, BGPH quality degraded. Now after HKUP, JCPH quality degraded big time. Looks like production house is more interested in their newest projects, from scriptwriter to director.
Also Chote leaving JCPH for his lead role in HKUP affected big.
BTW, really like HKUP episodes.

When Jijaji started, BGPH quality degraded. Now after HKUP, JCPH quality degraded big time. Looks like production house is more interested in their newest projects, from scriptwriter to director.
Also Chote leaving JCPH for his lead role in HKUP affected big.
BTW, really like HKUP episodes.
Hope Jijaji does not drag for a long time. Other than Tenali Rama, every other show that Sony Sab has launched in the past couple of years has failed.

Hope Jijaji does not drag for a long time. Other than Tenali Rama, every other show that Sony Sab has launched in the past couple of years has failed.
Bhakarwadi serial used to be good. No idea how it is now since i am not watching these days.

Bhakarwadi serial used to be good. No idea how it is now since i am not watching these days.

its good bhai... if u use too like baa bahu baby its on lines with that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock