• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

DDF Exclusive Jingalala Afternoon offer | 27th October 2021 | Hindi Movies SD/HD Packs

Abhinav842

Editor, DreamDTH
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Lncw7wL.jpg

kunalsays

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks bro for this update. I’ve managed to subscribe the HD pack. 👍
Opted for Hindi movies HD but getting SD feeds as well for all channels except &pictures. Also, I was already subscribed to HD channels of zee as part of their family pack. Star gold HD too was already part of pack. Guessing that’s why post activation of this pack, all SD channels for activated too.

Krish111

Registered
Reaction score
Is this offer for every tata sky users? I don't have this offer on my tata sky mobile app.

Mayur

Registered
Reaction score
Is this offer for every tata sky users? I don't have this offer on my tata sky mobile app.

Yes You Can Find Manage Pack Under Modified Pack In Name Of Hindi Movies HD & Hindi Movies Mini HD Form Of Rs.00.1

srihariths

Registered
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes You Can Find Manage Pack Under Modified Pack In Name Of Hindi Movies HD & Hindi Movies Mini HD Form Of Rs.00.1
In modify packs, go to Add on packs. There you find it. Also, if you have pack with discounted NCF, you might see higher amount while confirming the changes made to the pack (some glitch in the app). But, once modified, the same discounted NCF persists.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock