Good News Jingalala Saturday Offer | Kids Pack | 9th July 2022

• Thread starter Zameel
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,973
Feeling sad. Even after getting so many great Jingalala offers, it still feels useless for me. Even after basically having all Sports, Hindi Movies, English Movies, Entertainment, Infotainment channels free throughout the month, no one in the family seems to watch those even once. DTH is only used to watch News at this point. Would've got rid of it completely, but my parents find it difficult to navigate through the FireTV Stick.

Feeling sad. Even after getting so many great Jingalala offers, it still feels useless for me. Even after basically having all Sports, Hindi Movies, English Movies, Entertainment, Infotainment channels free throughout the month, no one in the family seems to watch those even once. DTH is only used to watch News at this point. Would've got rid of it completely, but my parents find it difficult to navigate through the FireTV Stick.
Same here. Mine even has the Netflix disease. Where they scroll through everything for hours. But ended up watching tv instead.

@Prithi Deb bro. I have noticed this on various households. No matter how many pay movie channels you are subscribed to. People end up watching likes of B4U and Goldmines anyway in general.
DD Free Dish is the best in today's times.

DD Free Dish is the best in today's times.
Only if you have a CRT and you are a sports fan. Otherwise you are stuck with channels that gives repeated movies and some odd Hindi movie channels. It's best to get Sun. Pay NCF of ₹50 a month and buy whatever you want to watch and dropping it the next day.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock