Breaking Jingalala Saturdays offer | 26th October 19

Abhinav

Editor-in-Chief, DreamDTH News
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
JSAT offer for 26th October is 'Tata Sky Shorts TV' at Rs. 1 for the first month followed by regular price of Rs. 2.5 per day. This offer is valid for both Shorts TV SD and Shorts TV HD.

Although I like short films. I am little disappointed as I was expecting Bollywood Premier as diwali offer this year.
Yes but this offer is at least better than Dance Studio, Fun Learn, etc. 😂 I was afraid that they will give any of those services.

Anyways Tata Sky is providing additional discounts of curated and add on packs also including HD ones while Broadcasters left HD channels without any discount.

Last edited:
Yes but this offer is at least better than Dance Studio, Fun Learn, etc. 😂 I was afraid that they will give any of those services.

Anyways Tata Sky is providing additional discounts of curated and add on packs also including HD ones while Broadcasters left HD channels without any discount.
Did you say discounts on HD channels? :surprised::surprised::surprised:
But where? :huh:

That is a joke segmented limited offer which caters to particular audience. I am not mad at Tata Sky. Every DPO is looking to make highest profit they can at the moment. Meanwhile TRAI is not controlling Service channels. They should fairly price service channels now. ₹10-50 is fine at the month. Crossing ₹50 mark is discouraging people from subscribing.

Nhkzy5U.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock