Good News Jingalala Saturdays offer | December 25th 2021 | Sports Mini Hindi & English HD & SD packs @ ₹1

Subscribed. Thanks for this post.

BTW how do i remove the pack ??? AS of now it says Already Paid in the app. So will the option to drop be available once the pack completes 1 month offer ??? That is like on 24th Jan

Subscribed. Thanks for this post.

BTW how do i remove the pack ??? AS of now it says Already Paid in the app. So will the option to drop be available once the pack completes 1 month offer ??? That is like on 24th Jan
Via customer care on call and chat. We no longer can't drop Jingalala offers by our own before the expiration of the plan.

Via customer care on call and chat. We no longer can't drop Jingalala offers by our own before the expiration of the plan.
can we drop it by ourselves once the offer expired from online portal ?

Hey subscribers drop it ASAP the due date for Friday subscriber is 22/01/2022 and for Saturday subscriber is 23/01/2022.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock