Good News Jingalala Saturdays offer | December 25th 2021 | Sports Mini Hindi & English HD & SD packs @ ₹1

Thanks but it's showing due on 23rd Jan so it means pack validity is till 23rd or 22nd.
Due on 23rd means, the ₹1 offer pack is valid till 23rd Jan and from 24th you will be charged the actual pack amount. So, there are 2 things that you can do to remove the pack.
1. On 23rd, contact the TS customer support via chat or call and ask them to remove the pack.
2. Wait till 24th and you yourself remove the pack from the app. However, they may charge for the 1 day the pack was active post the offer duration (not sure though).

Due on 23rd means, the ₹1 offer pack is valid till 23rd Jan and from 24th you will be charged the actual pack amount. So, there are 2 things that you can do to remove the pack.
1. On 23rd, contact the TS customer support via chat or call and ask them to remove the pack.
2. Wait till 24th and you yourself remove the pack from the app. However, they may charge for the 1 day the pack was active post the offer duration (not sure though).
Thanks for information

I can't see people waste their money. Guys simply chat with customer care. They will drop it. Just type ' I want drop <Pack Name> because I don't need it anymore ' then they'll simply drop it without asking you the reason.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock