Jio Cinema and Kodi on Airtel Internet TV

hindifun

Contributor
Reaction score
Jio Cinema is available on Airtel Internet TV and its working very fine.
Found the app accidentally while exploring Google Play as search is not good there.
Logged in with my Jio account and able to watch movies.
Please note that it's working on my Home Wi-Fi and not on Jio network.
Still not able to find Jio TV :(

Am able to setup Kodi on my Internet TV.

RE: Jio Cinema on Airtel Internet TV

Still not available on xiaomi android tv box. Hoping to get apk file from somewhere

Someone said the quality of video is not good even YouTube video is not playing any 4k videos.
And the quality of airtel movies in SD.
Can u please confirm it.!

Dude why would you want JIO TV on a hybrid set top box that would already have the desi channels and try wasting bandwidth is surprising? Since its an android box try installing apps like Kodi and let us know if all of the addons and kodi krypton works well on this.Within Kodi you may explore Ccloud and other apps like exodus to do live tv(foreign channels) /video streaming and tell us if its worth the money( which it dsnt seem like so far on paper) at least from the hardware perspective. Also if it renders hevc and vp9 formats effortlessly or not is something which might be interesting at 4999.

APPYS said:
Dude why would you want JIO TV on a hybrid set top box that would already have the desi channels and try wasting bandwidth is surprising? Since its an android box try installing apps like Kodi and let us know if all of the addons and kodi krypton works well on this.Within Kodi you may explore Ccloud and other apps like exodus to do live tv(foreign channels) /video streaming and tell us if its worth the money( which it dsnt seem like so far on paper) at least from the hardware perspective. Also if it renders hevc and vp9 formats effortlessly or not is something which might be interesting at 4999.
Didn't know what Kodi is before you mentioned here.
After so many youtube tutorials and many searches I am able to setup Kodi with exodus.
Can watch movies of high quality with instant ff and rewind.
Thank you for your suggestions.
Updating title of the post.

Last edited by a moderator:

hindifun said:
Didn't know what Kodi is before you mentioned here.
After so many youtube tutorials and many searches I am able to setup Kodi with exodus.
Can watch movies of high quality with instant ff and rewind.
Thank you for your suggestions.
Updating title of the post.

Bro, please elaborate and share your research details on Kodi..

Ritesh said:
Bro, please elaborate and share your research details on Kodi..
Kodi is an open source platform for thousands of streaming services. Can watch movies/TV shows and thousands of live TV channels.

Can you extract apk for Jio Cinema app and share with us? .Would love to install it on my Xiaomi mi box. Not available at playstore for me. I tried with normal android phone version's apk and it is not optmiized for android tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock