• No

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

bhargavpa

Reaction score
Hello All,

This is my first post here and I'm happy to say jio tv version 5.6.1 on apk mirror working excellent on my Airtel xstream box. Steps below.
  1. Send apk 5.6.1 to tv via sendtv app found in play store of tv
  2. Install the app using x-plore app from play store
  3. Then open app and now remember to pair android tv remote app from phone
  4. Jio tv app opens in portrait mode with half screen visible.
  5. Now open remote app from phone and enter user name pass word and click down arrow twice from d-pad twice and click enter
  6. Password accepts and open app now click back button either in physical remote provided or app and voila jio tv app opens in landscape and enjoy the app

Hello All,

This is my first post here and I'm happy to say jio tv version 5.6.1 on apk mirror working excellent on my Airtel xstream box. Steps below.
  5. Now open remote app from phone and enter user name pass word and click down arrow twice from d-pad twice and click enter
  6. Password accepts and open app now click back button either in physical remote provided or app and voila jio tv app opens in landscape and enjoy the app
Proofs below

4 new photos by bhargav pa

Only caveat is open app from android settings and all apps as there's no shortcut on homescreen

Hello All,

Are u able to navigate to different channels /programs with direction key on remote

Hello All,

Hello.. How is the PQ and SQ on JioTV apk. HD channels especially. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock