Let me know if anyone manages to get this working

• Yes

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
This version supports screen mirroring/casting from mobile phone to fire TV stick .
This version supports fire TV stick installation.
This version requires mouse toggle apk to navigate.

JioTv-5.8.1-CAST.apk
can we expect AIRTEL TV modded app? as Yesterday i tried this app on my 43inch display, picture qlty is not gud

Last edited:
sorry to bump here but is app still working..

Which version and how to add in firestick ???

ES file explore isnt free anymore so how to transfere files from LP to firestick

Last edited:
Although the JioCinema app is present in the play store from Airtel xstream, the app doesnt login via mobile or JioID. It just returns back to login screen. I recorded in a slow-mo and saw that the login always fails with error: "Unable to process your request right now [32010]". Anyone facing the same issue?

Although the JioCinema app is present in the play store from Airtel xstream, the app doesnt login via mobile or JioID. It just returns back to login screen. I recorded in a slow-mo and saw that the login always fails with error: "Unable to process your request right now [32010]". Anyone facing the same issue?
No issue here

Thanks @KuLpreet Singh , are you accessing the Jiocinema app using Jiofiber or Jio network? Looks like if I connect Airtel xstream box with my jio mobile data, it works. Does it work for you with any internet or only jio network?

Thanks @KuLpreet Singh , are you accessing the Jiocinema app using Jiofiber or Jio network? Looks like if I connect Airtel xstream box with my jio mobile data, it works. Does it work for you with any internet or only jio network?
I logged in using my jio id with jiofi first time.Now, i can access using Airtel internet also

Airtel Xtreme app is preloaded on box,if ZeeTv,Sony Tv and colours tv Hindi channels channel work on this box directly on Xtreme box as they are part of Airtel thanks app

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock