Yes. Jio TV Working Absolutely Fine.

8e7fb832597fe04c3cc37e53e98bcaa3.jpg
3211f0009df4bebdd710fcde3449a682.jpg
8b0dc116155339e37b432e2b843dec74.jpg

What's the use
You still need to recharge airtel dth
Without which apps won't work

Last edited:
I checked installing all versions from 5.6.1 to the latest 5.8.1 on my Fire Stick 4K. Found its not compatible with it

It installs fine however while launching it, it tries to open in portrait mode, then immediately shuts off and gives error ' Your Device is not compatible with Jio TV'

Not sure if anyone else checked installing it on other fire TV models.. but seems its not compatible to Fire Stick 4K

It installs fine however while launching it, it tries to open in portrait mode, then immediately shuts off and gives error ' Your Device is not compatible with Jio TV'
Same with normal (non-4k) firetv stick.

Hello All,

This is my first post here and I'm happy to say jio tv version 5.6.1 on apk mirror working excellent on my Airtel xstream box. Steps below.
  1. Send apk 5.6.1 to tv via sendtv app found in play store of tv
  2. Install the app using x-plore app from play store
  3. Then open app and now remember to pair android tv remote app from phone
  4. Jio tv app opens in portrait mode with half screen visible.
  5. Now open remote app from phone and enter user name pass word and click down arrow twice from d-pad twice and click enter
  6. Password accepts and open app now click back button either in physical remote provided or app and voila jio tv app opens in landscape and enjoy the app
Hi I have downloaded the Jio TV apk exactly the same version from apk mirror on a pendrive and installed it on my MI box S with the help of ES file explorer. It logged in fine with my Jio login and password, but when I tried to open any channel, it is showing "No internet available. Please check your internet connection and try again." I'm using BSNL FTTH connection with 50 Mbps speed. All other things are working fine like Netflix, YouTube, Hotstar and MX player TV etc., only this is not working. Is it limited to only Jio data connection? Please help.

Hi I have downloaded the Jio TV apk exactly the same version from apk mirror on a pendrive and installed it on my MI box S with the help of ES file explorer. It logged in fine with my Jio login and password, but when I tried to open any channel, it is showing "No internet available. Please check your internet connection and try again." I'm using BSNL FTTH connection with 50 Mbps speed. All other things are working fine like Netflix, YouTube, Hotstar and MX player TV etc., only this is not working. Is it limited to only Jio data connection? Please help.
It works with wifi only lan fails

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock