John Abraham walks out of Krushna Abhishek's comedy show

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
John Abraham lost his cool and walked out of the sets of 'Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza' two days ago. The actor, who was on the show with Sonakshi Sinha to promote his film 'Force 2', was miffed with the way Krushna Abhishek roasted him.
Krushna tells BT, "John and I have known each other for many years now and he is the only Bollywood actor who called me when my father passed away recently. I am really sad that I upset him." So what exactly irked John? Krushna says, "I was cracking jokes on his earlier films like 'Paap'. That's when he told me that those were his favourite films.
Sometime later, when he refused to shake a leg with Sonakshi and me on stage, I realised that he was upset. He soon walked out and I ran after him, but he left. I want to apologise to him; I haven't slept since the last few days because of this. I specially flew down from my shoot in Kulu Manali because John had agreed to be on the show. I hope he understands and forgives me."
Over a month ago, Tannishtha Chatterjee had expressed disappointment and anger over the racist comments that Krushna had made on the show. Krushna says, "I had apologized then, but it did not bother me. But this has really saddened me because I feel John is one of the most genuine guys in the industry

Krushna Abhishek: John Abraham walks out of Krushna Abhishek's comedy show - Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock