John desperate to get cozy with Abhishek

• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 941

Gagan

Reaction score
Tarun Mansukhani has finally got the plot of ‘Dostana 2’ on the track and the lead stars of the movie, Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham are all geared to ablaze the silver screen with their unique chemistry. The film is said to be far more naughty and wicked compared to ‘Dostana’ and John Abraham says he can't wait to get cozy with Abhishek Bachchan on the screen again.

“Yes, Tarun Mansukhani has finally got the plot in place. And we're all set. I maintain Abhishek is my best screen-jodi. And I can't wait to get cosy with him on screen,” said John,

John is reluctant to divulge any details about the film, ''Dostana 2' would be set in London and Punjab.”

“The Californian seaside setting of Dostana took care of all the water-related activities. Dostana 2 would unfold on terra firma. No beaches and, sorry, no John in dangerously low-waist swimming trunks. The cracks, if any, would show elsewhere,” said a source.

This time the table has turned down, Abhishek will be seen in bare-chest while John will be seen in full clothes.

"The sequel is going to be far more naughty and wicked. There'll be lots of sexual jokes, though Karan Johar and Tarun Mansukhani would make sure that the gay community would not get offended. Innocuous fun would still be the key," said another source.

John, Abhishek and Priyanka starrer 'Dostana' based on gay subject was a blockbuster.

Read more: John desperate to get cozy with Abhishek | Abhishek Bachchan | Dostana | John Abraham http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/john-desperate-to-get-cozy-with-abhishek/8902/#ixzz1tRmKmmZW

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock