join the campaign for better viewing experience and variety

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,749

dino29

Reaction score
guys i m sending e mail to ceo office as well as help@tata sky to add mh1 shraddha channel time based as it shows ''mata vaishno devi '' aarti in morning and evenbing. i m writing to make adjustment in showcase promo channels and close it for time they air mh1 shraddha just like they do to other showcase channels for pars,sadhna and disha channel. plz u all too write e mail, its fore a good cause and sure mata rani's blessings will bring more luck to tata sky. u all also write to tata sky

also people in the mail write one more point that we ant ten network channls to b included in grand sports pack as well as a new top created with name ''ten trio'' pack priced at rs 50 containing all three ten network channels
i m also writing to tata sky to remove star cricket hd as its totally waste to have a channel just showing highlights, there r no pre and post match shows so more or less its just like a event based hd channel, why waste money and space on this channel. espn hd is a much better option, it has so many live events in hd. so come on tata sky users, mention this point and other 2 points in ur email and write to tata sky today. we will make a difference for sure

write a mail today to ceo office and [email protected]

i am totally agreed with you bro. espn hd is much better option than star cricket hd as it shows major events like epl, f1, etc

hey namo narayan me too joining you brother my day was bad today so can't join you and post here.mailed now to [email protected] also requesting to others to mail it and if possible namo narayan write a mail here so that users can easily do this.

regards,

sorry bro i forget to mention that i have bought tata sky sd, so i m joining your thread

will post the email. tomorrow, waise u all can easily make the email with points i mentioned in first post

it seems noone wants to contribute as a responsible customer to help tata sky get direct feedback. then i have one word to say, dont expect action just by posting feedback on forum like this. as forums r a medium to come together, share collective feedback and then send it to the concerned company but seems noone is interested to take the final step and hence this is of no use

Ya namo narayan friend, I will definetly send a email to them and
I am confident it will work.Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock